Yamuna Foot Fitness with Foot Wakers® Teacher Training course with Manuela Scilironi online, date will come soon
Yamuna Body Rolling® Teacher Training course 29 October -2 November (Part 1) und 4-8 November 2021 (Part 2)
GYROTONIC® Pre-Training 19-21 November & 10-12 December 2021 (850,00 €)
GYROTONIC® Level 1 Up date Course 3-5 December 2021 (350,00 €)
GYROTONIC® Foundation Teacher Training Course Level 1: 24 February-9 March 2022 (1500,00 €)
Yamuna Body Rolling® Teacher Training course 14-18 (Part 1) und 20-24 April 2022 (Part 2)
GYROTONIC® Supervision apprentice review course 17-21 June 2022 (700,00 €)
GYROTONIC® Foundation Teacher Training Course Level 1: 1-14 August 2022 (1500,00 €)
GYROTONIC® Supervision apprentice review course 6-11 September 2022 (700,00 €)
This is the path to become a certified GYROTONIC® trainer:
Gyrotonic Education begins with a 6 days/30 hours Pre Training course aimed to learn the basic Gyrotonic exercises.
Then you have a 12 days/70 hours Foundation course aimed to learn all of the Gyrotonic L1 exercises and how to teach them.
No more than three months should elapse between Pre-Training and Foundation courses. Extensions are granted if it is not possible to meet the deadlines.
The Apprenticeship period begins after completing the Foundation course. In order to get sufficient experience, you need to accumulate 60 teaching hours.After 30 hours it is possible to take the Apprentice Review course
The Apprenticeship period should last between a minimum of six months and a maximum of one year. Extensions are granted if it is not possible to meet the deadlines.
During the Apprentice Review course (6 days/30 hours) all exercises will be reviewed and open questions answered, in order to register for the Certification.
Upon successful completion of the Certification (3 days / 18 hours), a certificate is issued from the Gyrotonyc Headquarters, which certifies you as a Gyrotonic trainer.
The teaching license must be renewed every two years following a course in continuing education.
In this course you will learn the basic program of the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® with the aim to experience the functioning and effect of the
system on your own body. It is the first step to become a trainer and the requirement to buy the Pulley tower.
Trainer: Flavia Tabarrini GYROTONIC® Pre-Trainer
Date: 19 November 2021
Course duration: 30 hours (6 days a five hours)
Course fee: 850,00 € (plus studio fee: 85,00 €)
Deadline for registration: November 1st, 2021
Language of instruction: German (Italian, English and French by arrangement)
Registration Requirements: Knowing Progression 1
Yamuna Body Rolling®
This is a 10 days certification program. It is offered as a 10 day intensive, two 5 day sessions ( Part 1 & Part 2), or locally over several weekends.
Part 1 already leads to the center of Yamuna training. Here, you will learn about the anatomical foundations of YBR in practice: with the YBR balls you will sensitive the course of the muscle strands, as the basis of any therapeutic competence in this field.
Afterwards, you will learn basic exercises from the field of YBR, which allow you, including the entire body posture, to control your body and thus to achieve a reduction in pain and finally freedom from pain for both yourself and your clients.
In addition to the introduction to the basic principles, the course focuses on the following key aspects of the relationship between muscle and skeleton:
- the importance of the anterior and posterior thigh muscles
- the anterior and posterior calf muscles
- the rotators and adductors
- of the back and spine
- all the routine about this muscles
After completing part 1 you have to register for part 2 within one year!
It is HIGHLY recommended to have the AnatomyU app on your tablet or mobile device.
Additional Fees - Payable directly to your instructor:
- Practitioner Kit: Silver Ball, Gold Ball, Perl Ball, Pair of Calf Balls, Pump
(Please inform us if you already own products above)
In Part 2 the following topics will be considered:
- The anterior torso
- Site line of the body
- all the routine over the above mentioned musculature
- Variations and Advanced routines
- Guidelines for group and private sessions
- Creating a YBR class
How to become a certified YBR Practitioner?
- Attend complete 10 days course: Part 1 and Part 2
- Open Book Written Exam - Multiple Choice, True/False, Short Essay
- Hands-on Assist Practical (1 hour) - You will be asked to perform hands-on assists on the instructor
- Teaching a class Practical (1 hour) - The instructor gives you the focus class at the time of the exam
- Each practical is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice
- There is a fee of $150 for each individual practical and that is paid directly to the Certifying Instructor testing you out
- We ask that your testing, both written and practical, be completed within 1 year of completing the course
- Proof of CPR. It can be done online
- Proof of malpractice insurance. Listed by Yamuna Studio as additional insurance
- Signed independent contractors agreement
- Each internship is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice
Benefits of YBR Certification and Membership:
You will be able to teach Yamun Body Rolling® technique in group and private sessions, you will be listed on the www.yamunausa.com, purchase most YBR products at wholesale prices.
The following is required in order for you to maintain in good standing:
- Annual membership dues of $150 will be collected by June 30th of every year
- Attend a recertification course every two years
- Valid proof of CPR
- Valid proof of insurance listing YZ Studio, Inc. as an additional insured (in U.S.A. only)
Trainer: Flavia Tabarrini (Yamuna® Body Rolling, Yamuna® Food Fitness YFF®)
Date: October 29 th, 2021
Course duration: 5 days a 5/6 hours (part 1) and 5 days a 5/6 hours (part 2)
Course fee for 5 day session: 1000 € + 140 € Studiofee; 1900 € + 200 € Studiofee for the whole education ( part 1 and part 2 )
(online 900,-€ or 1.800,-€ for part 1 and 2)
Deadline for registration: October 20 th, 2021
Language of instruction: German (English, Italian and French by arrangement)
Yamuna Foot Fitness with Foot Wakers® Teacher Training
YFF Training - Yamuna Foot Fitness (FEET). A one-of-a-kind job. To solve the problems of the foot such as valgus toe, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, Morton's neuroma, etc..
Trainer: Manuela Scilironi
Date: 11-13 June
Course duration: 4 hours per day
Course fee: 793,00€ (online),
Registration deadline: 2 June
Teaching language: German-Italian (English by arrangement)
Registration requirements: places are limited, to reserve one place please pay 250€ deposit, full payment before the course starts
Sign up now! Download the Registration Form
Fill it in and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com